Define Intervention Define Intervention

Dude, Fantastic story arc, animation, timing, writing, backgrounds, everything! This is the whole package!

'Hyper Jump Tomato' 'Hyper Jump Tomato'

I love the way you framed this different style and format inside your usual aesthetic! Good stuff!

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Incredible!!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Finally getting the backpack safely was tough, but it was worth it! super fun!

City of Stars City of Stars

This is the *definition* of cinematic!

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! :)

Nando's Girl Nando's Girl

Just beautiful sir! They tone and mood were perfect, and the imagery fantastic! If you and your friend were to create a full short story in this style, you might break the internet.

RicePirate responds:

it's amazing what a difference a real writer can make ... I should consider that for my future flashes lol

Emotional Cello Emotional Cello

I was going though the other contest entries and this was a fantastic breath of fresh air. Not to say the others aren't good, but this really feels like it has the emotional weight a lot of the others are lacking. Bravo!
My only gripe is that it doesn't have a solid ending. But It's not too big a deal. I'm still loving this. Good luck!

i need more space since life on this earth feels aimless and numb i need more space since life on this earth feels aimless and numb

I get it!

Ceci n'est pas l'Islam Ceci n'est pas l'Islam

But of course the Art itself, when used for it's highest capacity, is merely a vehicle for it's message. As this is.
I'm rating this highly not because of the sentiment (though I do agree, not that it's difficult to), but because you are willing to have an opinion at all and expressed it elegantly. As we and this site hope to mature and cover artistic ground beyond humor and titillation, this kind of work is vital.

I'm tired I'm tired

I really dig this! Especially the headlights reflecting in the rain, and the trees. I love when pixel art is both crisp and impressionistic.

Great job!