All 10 art Reviews

i need more space since life on this earth feels aimless and numb i need more space since life on this earth feels aimless and numb

I get it!

Ceci n'est pas l'Islam Ceci n'est pas l'Islam

But of course the Art itself, when used for it's highest capacity, is merely a vehicle for it's message. As this is.
I'm rating this highly not because of the sentiment (though I do agree, not that it's difficult to), but because you are willing to have an opinion at all and expressed it elegantly. As we and this site hope to mature and cover artistic ground beyond humor and titillation, this kind of work is vital.

I'm tired I'm tired

I really dig this! Especially the headlights reflecting in the rain, and the trees. I love when pixel art is both crisp and impressionistic.

Great job!

gun-sexual gun-sexual

The digital aesthetic you're playing with here is on point. Keep it up!

Not Very Bright Not Very Bright

Extra great shading, color, and lines on this one you guys. Great job!

ToonHole responds:

Thanks! All traditionally done with watercolor and ink on paper. Trying to up my traditional media game, and have originals to sell down the road in case we ever get some interest : )

depressing stories depressing stories

Really nice subtleties in their individual walk cycles and the square's jaw. Also that flickering texture. Good good stuff Dylan.

Next logical Michael Bay Movie Next logical Michael Bay Movie

Where're the lips?

Sola Sola

I am loving this right now!

The pen + blending with watercolor(?) looks so cool! The yellow to contrast the blue is also fantastic! The only thing I don't love about this is the newspaper clippings seem to cover up the art more than anything. I get trying to fill empty space but maybe it would have been better to paper mache them on before drawing? ether way, I still love this!

Nuclear Rainbow Nuclear Rainbow

Thats an idea!

Animation plez?

Matt Smith Matt Smith

Fantastic!

Awesome colors and brush strokes! Love it!