Define Intervention Define Intervention

Dude, Fantastic story arc, animation, timing, writing, backgrounds, everything! This is the whole package!

'Hyper Jump Tomato' 'Hyper Jump Tomato'

I love the way you framed this different style and format inside your usual aesthetic! Good stuff!

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Incredible!!

Un terraformateur Un terraformateur

Excellent animation, composition and design! Cheers for 1min looping animations!

Another Another

It's really interesting to see this next to "And the Birds Flew", and seeing it as what I'd imagine you thought of in your OG newgrounds days as your future masterpiece.

Watching this realist approach is really interesting in animation, and especially with the heavy easing you used. It's tense the entire time, but just keeps slowly rolling forward; all in spite of it's narrative's hum-drum surreality and the shear will power to animate it in the way you did.

It's aesthetic feels akin to a grindstone in every way possible.

Great work!

wh347 responds:

Thanks man!

Yeah, what a nightmare this thing was to animate. I had a couple of little things between this and "And the Birds Flew", but you're right that this one was definitely the "Ok, time a make my big hand-drawn masterpiece". Yikes!

The Machine The Machine

Wonderful experiment! Using the guidelines as another layer of animated texture, and to emphasize the traditional mechanical theme, was a really nice touch.

This is the kind of thing I get excited about in animation and on newgrounds!

depressing stories depressing stories

A+ exprementing with physical/digital texture in the composition and audio! You're tone and confidence in the audience's acuity is always appreciated, especialy around here.

Got the best kind of Edmund O'Neill vibes from parts too!

dylan responds:

"But this don't even feel like falling"

- beyoncé, 2008

Happy Birthday, Adrian! Happy Birthday, Adrian!

This is just delightful guys! I'm smiling really hard right now :)

Follow My Lead Follow My Lead

Wow! All your key poses were really strong! Great job!

cecameron responds:

Why thank you!

Hollywood News Hollywood News

Makin' use of that flash format tho! Nice.